I am a visitor if:
- • I do not have a binding contract or purchase order with Koniambo Nickel.
- • I am not doing any work on the site.
- • I am always accompanied by the person I am visiting or that person’s delegate.
“If I take part in any work or plan to do so, I am a worker and I forfeit my visitor status.”
- Examples of visitors:
- • I am making a business presentation or offer to Koniambo Nickel.
- • I am a teacher, student or guardian.
- • I am carrying out an inspection for the government or another authority.
- • I am a tourist.
- During your site visit, please be wearing:
- • Closed footwear.
- • A long-sleeved shirt.
- • Long trousers.
As well, please bring proof of identity.
While at the site, you must at all times be accompanied by an on-duty contact person; please be sure to bring with you the name and coordinates of your contact person so that person can greet you.
I am a worker if:
- • I have a binding contract or purchase order with Koniambo Nickel, or I am working for someone or a company with a contract or purchase order with Koniambo Nickel.
- • I am participating in or doing work on Koniambo Nickel's site.
- As a worker:
- - I enforce and comply with Koniambo Nickel's procedures.
- - I have completed the training session on the personal safety of workers and the security of the facilities (orientation, hazard analysis, work permits, etc.).
Click on this e-Learning link to sign in or register for online safety training.
“Our e-Learning courses cover some elements of the safety training required of workers before they arrive on site.”
You will first need to a obtain username and password from our Health and Safety Department’s training team, which you can reach by e-mail at email@example.com.